Kitsu is a collaboration platform for animation productions. Through its clean UI and shared database it allows you to communicate efficiently with all the shareholders of the production: Artists, Production managers, Supervisors, Vendors, and Clients.
Depending on your role in the studio, we propose you several tutorials:
- Getting Started as a Production Manager: Set up a full production and dispatch tasks to your team
- Getting Started as a Production Manager - Advanced Users: Prepare advanced project and go further with customization
- Getting Started as an artist: Access your task list, share your progress and upload your results
- Getting Started as a client: Browse playlists and provide feedback on the deliveries
In this section, we will give more information about Kitsu main modules:
- Schedules: Everything you need to know to setup your schedules
- Batch Actions: Run several actions in a click, let Kitsu work for you
- Playlists: Gather video versions in a glimpse and stay focus during the review
- Workflow customization: Adapt Kitsu to your productions
- Deparment: Define your main departments and show ligther tables to your teams
Video tutorials are available on Youtube. They cover the essential parts of Kitsu. You will find them via the link below:
Frequently Asked Questions
It's the place to find common questions asked by studios and their answers. Tutorials don't cover everything... This FAQ is here to add the missing part!
- How to delete...: Every questions you have about how to clean your data
- How to filter...: Quickly find specific data
- How to get notified...: Make sure you don't miss any change
- How to report...: Build production reports in a glimpse
Kitsu is written by CG Wire, a company based in France. We help animation studios to manage their production and build pipelines efficiently.
We apply software craftmanship principles as much as possible. We love coding and consider that strong quality and good developer experience matter a lot. Our extensive experience allows studios to get better at dealing with the complexity of productions. They can collaborate more efficiently, deliver faster and make better pictures.
Visit cg-wire.com for more information.